Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Max decided to take the saying literally. He LOVES noodles and anything like it-such as spaghetti squash. He slurps and sucks them down sometimes without even chewing (I have diaper evidence). I pulled a package of Top Ramen out of the cupboard and decided to see how Max takes to these noodles and he went gonzo! This picture is tame compared to some of the things he was doing before I could grab my camera. Noodles were coming out of his mouth like streamers off a parade float. This Top Ramen incident reminded me that when I was a kid I also loved Top Ramen. For my birthday my parents jokingly gave me a huge box of Chicken Top Ramen. I guess this is at least one way Max takes after his Momma!
Monday, July 23, 2007
2. Max dances whenever he hears music. It has been bouncing for the most part until lately he started stepping in place.
3. One of the things Max is worst at is holding still (especially during church).
4. Max LOVES to play with other kids and be around people. Not at all afraid of strangers and is a shameless flirt!
5. Throwing and chasing balls around the house is one of Max's favorite activities.
6. Going to the pool or even splashing in the bath is one of Max's favorites.
7. The busyness in this little body is so extreme that lying down to have a diaper change or put jammies on is too much. Max will take off, crawling at the speed of light, Nicodemus around the house to escape these necessary activities.
8. Max loves to "read" books. He points out all the special details (especially doggies) and loves to turn the pages, two or three at the time.
9. Tearing things apart is also a favorite past time. Spilling all the contents of the diaper bag, throwing the clothes out of the dirty laundry basket, rolling TP around the house, and tipping over garbage cans are a few of his "best" tricks.
10. Waking up to Max in the morning is the best part of my day. He is always cooing and happily playing in his crib. When I walk in he gets to excited he sometime claps and hugs me tight when I take him out of his crib. Then he quickly wants down so the busyness can start!
Saturday, July 14, 2007
Kate, Max, Sam, Linsey & Sophie
Friday, July 13, 2007
Wednesday, July 4, 2007
Monday, July 2, 2007
1. Max enjoys the company of others. He has been known not to go to bed for babysitters because he wants to hang out!
2. Max is getting his two top teeth. There is a large gap between them- so cute.
3. Although his only words are mama, dada, and sometimes burp, Max talks jibberish non-stop.
4. When Max doesn't want to eat something he throws it on the floor. Consequently, our carpet is peppered with vegetables.
5. Max splashes almost all of the water out of his toddler tub.
6. Recently Max found he can reach the power button on the TV. On...off...on...off...on.
7. Max is starting to take his blue blanky out of the crib and around the house with him.
8. Max is pulling himself up onto everything.
9. Today Max discovered milkshakes and gripped the cup fiercely with both hands AND feet if you tried to take the straw out of his mouth.
10. He loves to throw balls and chase them around the house. I recently found a stash he is keeping behind the toilet. eeeww.