1. Each month Max gets more fun.
2. Digging in the dirt in the back yard is one of Max's favorite past times.
3. Max loves reading his new book: What People Do All Day by Richard Scarry- he loves reading it so much that his parents have hidden it because they need a break.
4. He gives lots of hugs and slobbery kisses- I love it.
5. Max is doing all of his "pee-yews" on the potty. Mom is most happy about this.
6. When asked recently what he wanted for breakfast, Max answered, "Avacado and popcorn." A summer favorite is corn on the cob.
7. He wants to be outside every waking hour.
8. Friday Max and Daddy had a boys night out. Max came home beaming.
9. Max loves jumping on the bed.
10.His vocabulary kind of has a jamaican vibe because he say "da" instead of "the."
11. I was warned it would come and it has- in addition to his obsession with dump truck and diggers he is also into trains.