Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Our New Puppy!
Top Ten Reasons Max is Puppy Dog for Halloween
1. He chose the costume himself. He pulled in off the shelf and "gave it loves."
2. The first thing Max says in the morning is "woof."
3. He loves to play with his reflection in the mirror.
4. First run of the costume at the Crimson Kids Halloween party he sat in a puddle.
5. Last night at the church Halloween party he rolled around on the gym floor.
6. Today before we went classroom trick-or-treating he kept hanging around the fire hydrant.
7. He enjoys chasing birds, squirrels, bunny rabbits and the resident turkey.
8. He becomes fixated on treats.
9. He escapes out the front door every chance he gets!
10. Without the dog costume Max is Dieter from Sprockets with his skinny legs and all black emsemble.